Skudin Swim Inc. is following guidelines set out by the New York State Safety Precautions for Business and CDC “Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds During COVID-19.” Additionally, OSHA guidelines and CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting community facilities are being followed.
- Entrance to pool will be through the North entrance of the Recreation Center by the bi Ice Arena and Bay
- Parents/Guardians and swimmers must wear a mask covering mouth and nose to enter the facility and are required until the child enters the pool
- Staff members will wear face masks out of the water
- No parents/guardians on the pool deck
- One Parent/guardian per swimmer is allowed on the mezzanine above the pool
- We are sorry but we have capacity limitations due to COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines
- Swimmers will place belongings in their own social bubble indicated by markers
- All patrons must observe social distancing rules as indicated by floor markers and other signage
- All patrons will undergo a health screening including:
- Health survey by the COVID-19 Liaison and/ or Monitor
- Temperature check: Any patron with a temperature above 100.4F will not be admitted
- Swimmers should come dressed for class
- Changing areas will not be available before class
- Showers will not be available
- Restrooms will be available for swimmers
- Please avoid congregating in the parking lot after class
- GEAR: You may purchase the bundle of required gear at $110 or borrow for your season at no addition cost. You will be required to turn in gear at end of season.
- Skudin Swim Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and cannot guarantee the age, gender, race, or religion of your instructor.
- We cannot take requests for specific instructors. We do our best to keep the consistency of the instructor throughout the session barring any illness or other unforeseen circumstances, but no instructor is guaranteed.
- Children who are under the age of 3, newly potty trained, or not potty trained must wear a disposable swim diaper, such as “Little Swimmers”.
- There are no make-up lessons and each circumstance will be handled on a case by case basis
- Should you or a family member exhibit signs of COVID-19, please contact us prior the missed class and we will determine the best course of action for everyone
- A doctor’s note may be required prior to your child’s return to the pool.